Home » » Letras - Elvis Presley

Letras - Elvis Presley

"Blue Suede Shoes" (Carl Perkins) - Well, it's one for the money / Two for the show, / Three to get ready, / Now go, cat, go / But don't you step on my blue suede shoes. / You can do anything but lay off of my Blue suede shoes / Well, you can knock me down / Step in my face / Slander my name / All over the place / Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh / Honey, lay off of my shoes / Don't you step on my Blue suede shoes / You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes / Let's Go Cat! You can burn my house / Steal my car / Drink my liquor / From an old fruitjar / Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh / Honey, lay off of my shoes / Don't you step on my blue suede shoes / You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes, Rock! Yeah! / Well, it's one for the money / Two for the show, / Three to get ready, / Now go, go, go / But don't you step on my blue suede shoes / You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes / Blue, Blue, Blue, Blues suede Shoes, / Blue, Blue, Blue, Blues suede Shoes, Yeah! / Blue, Blue, Blue, Blues suede Shoes, Baby! / Blue, Blue, Blue, Blues suede Shoes / You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes! / (BMI) 1:58 - Data de gravação: 30 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Studios, Nova Iorque.

"I'm Counting On You" (Don Robertson) - All the words that I let her know / Still could not say / How much I need you so in every way / I hope you will guide me / As only you can do / Hold my hands down beside me / I'm counting on you / I'm counting on you dear / From the dawn of each day / To always come through dear / In your kind lovin' way / If you knew just how deeply / I feel things you do / Then you know how completely / I'm counting on you / I'm counting on you dear / Around the dawn of each day / To always come true, dear / In your kind lovin' way / If you knew just how deeply / I feel things you do / Then you know how completely / I'm counting on you / (ASCAP) 2:21 - Data de gravação: 11 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

"I Got a Woman" (Ray Charles) - Well, I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / Say. I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / She's here in the morning, / loving me / Yeah, she's a kind of friend to me / I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / She says she love me early in the morning / Just for me, oh Yeah / She says she love me early in the morning / Just for me / Oh, yeah you know she loves me, Yeah, You, for me / Oh, tenderly / I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / She's there to love me both day and night / No groans or fusses, treats me right / Never running in the street / Loving me alone / She knows a woman's place is around home at night / I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / Well, she's my baby / And Understanding, I'm her loving man / Well, I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / It's All Right / That's All Right, all right / I've got a woman / Way cross town / She's good to me oh, yeah / (BMI) 2:22 - Data de gravação: 10 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

"One-sided Love Affair" (Bill Campbell) - If you want to be loved, / Baby, you've got to love me, too. / If you want to be loved, / Baby, you've got to love me, too. / Oh yeah, 'cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / If you wanna be kissed, / Well, you've gotta kiss me, too. / Oh yeah, if you wanna be kissed, / Well, you gotta kiss me, too. / 'Cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / Well, fair exchange bears no robbery, / And the whole world will know that it's true. / Understanding solves all problems, baby, / That's why I'm telling you / If you wanna be hugged, / Well, you gotta hug me, too. / Oh yeah, if you wanna be hugged, / Well, you've gotta hug me, too. / Yeah, 'cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / If you know you can't take it, / Baby, why try to give it? / If you know you can't take it, / Then baby, why try to give it? / 'Cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / Well, fair exchange bears no robbery, / And the whole world will know that it's true. / Understanding solves all problems, baby, / That's why I'm telling you / If you wanna be hugged, / Well, you gotta hug me, too. / Oh yeah, if you wanna be hugged, / Baby, you gotta hug me, too. / 'Cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / 'Cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / 'Cause I ain't for no one-sided love affair. / (BMI) 2:10 - Data de gravação: 30 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Studios, Nova Iorque.

"I love you because" (L. Payne) - I love you because you understand dear / Every single thing I try to do. / You're always there to lend a helping hand, dear. / I love you most of all because you're you. / No matter what the world may say about me, / I know your love will always see me through. / I love you for the way you never doubt me. / But most of all I love you 'cause you're you. / No matter what may be the style or season, / I know your heart will always be true. / I love you for a hundred thousand reasons, / But most of all I love you 'cause you're you. / (BMI) 2:39 - Data de gravação: 05 de julho de 1954 - Local: Sun Studios, Memphis.

"Just because" (B. Shelton - J. Shelton - S. Robin) - Well, well, well, / Just because you think you're so pretty, / And just because your momma thinks you're hot, / Well, just because you think you've got something / That no other girl has got, / You've caused me to spend all my money. / You laughed and called me old Santa Claus. / Well, I'm telling you, / Baby, I'm through with you. / Because, well well, just because. / Well, well, well, / There'll come a time when you'll be lonesome / And there'll come a time when you'll be blue. / Well, there'll come a time when old Santa / He won't pay your bills for you. / You've caused me to lose all my women / And now, now you say we are through. / Well, I'm telling you / Baby, I was through with you / A long long time ago. / Well, just because you think you're so pretty / And just because your mama thinks you're the hottest thing in town / Well, just because you think you've got something / That nobody else has got, / You've caused me to spend all of my money. / Honey, you laughed and called me your old Santa Claus. / Well, I'm telling you I'm through with you / Because, well well, just because. / (ASCAP) 2:32 - Data de gravação: setembro de 1954 - Local: Sun Studios, Memphis.

"Tutti Frutti" (Dorothy LaBostrie - Richard Penniman - Joe Lubin) - Wop-bop-a-loom-a-boom-bam-boom! / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti / wop-bop-a-loom-bop-a-boom-bam-boom! / I Got a girl named Sue / She knows just what to do / I Got a girl named Sue / She knows just what to do / She rocks to the east / She rocks to the west / She's the girl I love best / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti / wop-bop-a-loom-bop-a-boom-bam-boom! / I got a girl named Daisy / She almost drives me crazy / I got a girl named Daisy / She almost drives me crazy / She knows how to love me / Yes indeed, boy you don't know / What she does to me / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti / wop-bop-a-loom-bop-a-boom-bam-boom! / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti / wop-bop-a-loom-bop-a-boom-bam-boom! I got a girl named Daisy / She almost drives me crazy / I got a girl named Daisy / She almost drives me crazy / She knows how to love me / Yes indeed, boy you don't know / What she does to me / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti au rutti / tutti frutti / au rutti / wop-bop-a-loom-bop-a-boom-bam-boom! / (BMI) 1:57 - Data de gravação: 31 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Studios, Nova Iorque.

"Tryin'to Get To You" (C. Singleton - R.M. McCoy) - I've been traveling over miles / Even through the valleys, too / I've been traveling night and day / I've been running all the way / Baby, trying to get to you. / Ever since I read your letter / Where you said you loved me true / I've been traveling night and day / I've been running all the way / baby, trying to get to you / When I read your loving letter / Then my heart began to sing / There were many miles between us, / But they didn't mean a thing. / I just had to reach you, baby, / In spite of all that I've been through. / I kept traveling night and day, / I kept running all the way, / Baby, trying to get to you. / Well if I had to do it over / That's exactly what I'd do, / I would travel night and day, / And I'd still run all the way, / Baby, trying to get to you. / Well, there's nothing that could hold me / Or that could keep me away from you / When your loving letter told me / That you really loved me true / Lord above me knows I love you / It was He who brought me through, / When my way was darkest night, / He would shine His brightest light, / When I was trying to get to you. / (BMI) 2:31 - Data de gravação: 11 de julho de 1955 - Local: Sun Records, Memphis.

"I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You)" (J. Thomas - H. Biggs) - I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / And if you say good-bye / If you ever even try / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna love you more and more every day / I'm gonna love you more and more in every way / And if you say good-bye / If you ever even try / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna tell my mama tell my papa too / So they'll know exactly what I'm gonna do / And if you say good-bye / Say if you ever even try / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna love you more and more every day / I'm gonna love you more and more in every way / And if you say good-bye / If you ever even try / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna tell my mama tell my papa too / So they'll know exactly what I'm gonna do / And if you say good-bye / Say if you ever even try / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / I'm gonna sit right down and cry over you / (BMI) 2:01 - Data de gravação: 31 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Victor, Nova Iorque.

"I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')" (J. Wakely) - I'll never let you go, little darlin'. / I'm so sorry 'cause I made you cry. / I'll never let you go, 'cause I love you. / So please don't ever say good-bye. / The stars would tumble down beside me, / The moon would hang its head and cry. / My arms would never hold another baby doll / If we should ever say good-bye. / Well, I'll never let you go, / Because I love you, pretty baby. / I'm so sorry 'cause I made you cry. / I made you cry. / Yeah, I'll never let you go, / 'Cause I love you, little baby. / So please don't ever say good-bye. / (BMI) 2:21 - Data de gravação: 10 de setembro de 1954 - Local: Sun Records, Memphis.

"Blue Moon" (R. Rodgers / L. Hart) - Blue moon, / You saw me standing alone, / Without a dream in my heart, / Without a love of my own. / Blue moon, / You knew just what I was there for. / You heard me saying a pray for / Someone I really could care for. / Without a love of my own. / Blue moon, / You saw me standing alone, / Without a dream in my heart, / Without a love of my own. / Blue moon... / Without a love of my own. / Blue moon... / Without a love of my own. / (ASCAP) 2:39 - Data de gravação: 19 de agosto de 1954 - Local: Sun Studios, Memphis.

"Money Honey" (J. Stone) - You know, the landlord rang my front door bell. / I let it ring for a long, long spell. / I went to the window, / I peeped through the blind, / And asked him to tell me what's on his mind. / He said, / Money, honey, uh, uh. / Money, honey. / Money, honey, if you want to get along with me. / Well, I screamed and I hollered, / I was so hard-pressed. / I called the woman that I loved the best. / I finally got my baby about half past three, / She said I'd like to know what you want with me. / I said, / Money, honey, uh, uh. / Money, honey. / Money, honey, / If you want to get along with me. / Well, I said tell me baby, what's wrong with you? / From this day on our romance is through / I said, tell me baby, face to face / How could another man take my place? / She said, / Money, honey, uh, uh. / Money, honey. / Money, honey, / If you want to get a long with me. / Well, I've learned my lesson and now I know / The sun may shine and the winds may blow. / The women may come and the women may go, / But before I say I love you so, / I want / Money, honey, uh, uh. / Money, honey. / Money, honey, / If you want to get along with me. / (ASCAP) 2:32 - Data de gravação: 10 de janeiro de 1956 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

1 comentários:

Postagem em destaque

Elvis Presley - Tomorrow Never Comes

Elvis Presley - Tomorrow Never Comes Tomorrow Never Comes (E. Tubb / J. Bond) - Um caso interessante em que o arranjo mais forte por part...

Pesquisar este blog

 
Copyright ©
Created By Sora Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates